Don't like wasting money on plastic wrap that you can only use once? Hate sifting through your cupboards to find the perfect lid? These stretchy reusable storage lids perfectly covers almost any dish, bowl, plate or large vegetables and fruit.
Made from high quality, food-grade silicone, these lids are faster, stronger, cheaper and more effective than the toxic flimsy plastic wrap. Replace lost lids or save leftovers from dinners, unfinished soda cans, large fruits like watermelon or cantaloupe, pet food and more!
How To Use Them
- Make sure it is clean and dry.
- Select the right size for the dish or container you are covering for best results. You should use one that is slightly smaller than the item so you get a tight fit. If using one too small, it may try to pop off, so adjust as needed.
- Grab with two hands using the rounded tabs on the outside.
- Stretch outward until the lid is larger than the container, and then put in place, one side at a time.
- Continue pulling and secure the other side to finish covering the object. Adjust downward if necessary.
- Once in place, it will provide a solid and sturdy lid that will not slip off.
- To take one off, pull outward with the longer tab to release the bond. Once released, lift up to remove.
- Totally dishwasher safe when dirty, just place on the top rack.
Where To Use Them
Leftover Food. Store food right in the pan, pot or dish you cooked it in. No need for extra things to wash, just cover and keep for later.
Unfinished Beverages. Whether in a cup, mug or can, you can easily save any drink for later, and because it will stay air tight, it will be more fresh when you go to finish it.
Fresh Fruit. Cantaloupe and watermelon can be difficult to save. With these, it is easy. Simply stretch over the unused half, and the inside will stay fresh.
Dishes On The Go. When bringing a dish to pass, or carrying something fresh to a party, cover and protect inside any container.
Food In the Fridge. Because they create stack-able containers they are ideal for saving space in your refrigerator.
Splatter Guard. Because they are microwave safe, you can keep the lid on when reheating pasta and other food prone to splattering, and the inside of your oven will stay clean.